Friday, August 19, 2011

Body Fat Drama #2

I am suffering from a food positioning for the last few days. I went to the hospital and doctors are running some tests. They gave me a 2 days very porwerful medecine. I will go back to the hospital on Monday to check on my status and thay will decide if I should get hospitalized to treat me and help me to recover.  My body is unfortunately very weak now and crushed down every day little bite more my body fat ratio. It is a terrible timing for being sick as it might jeopardize my Shisha climb. 
I have always put safety first. So if my doctor ask me to cancel my expedition, I will do it.

PS: Please do not worry. I am in excellent hands. I am followed by one of the best hospital in Nepal

Me yesterday - my current weight : 124lbs

The issue is I am in a down trend, whereas I should be gaining weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment