Friday, January 13, 2012

PART 2 of Sophie's Portrait interview - EXPLORERSWEB





PART 2 of my portrait interview
with Angela Benavides
from EXPLORERSWEB
makes the front page

PART 1 - Who is she ?





Interview Extract:

ExplorersWeb: You are new in Himalaya with a bold plan, aren't you afraid to ruffle some feathers?

Sophie: I know that my background is unusual, as my confidence and high spirit in undertaking new challenges. It goes from my climbing challenge to moving to US without knowing a word of English, to .... re-inventing yourself, and always thinking beyond "the norm" is my life philosophy. My motto : Everything is possible :)

My challenge, or even me (too happy on the hill) could irritate/hurt some climbers' egos. But I don't want to play that game. I just do things for me, because I love it, and it is a challenge between me and me.

Read more :
http://www.explorersweb.com/everest_k2/news.php?id=20572

Mobile version: http://explorersweb.com/everest_k2/news.php









No comments:

Post a Comment