Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby Books review by The Fisk Files

Baby Books
My First Book Series Review by The Fisk Files
 
 
All of my kids love My First Book your (ages 0-4)!
 
 
[... ] I definitely thought Sophie would like the contrast of colors, being that I've heard that is something they can see early on in their development.  But, I thought they would be way too simple for the boys.  Until I found them outside doing this...
 
Basically, they loved them!  And, they continue to pick them up daily.  Carter and Peter love being able to read the book to me, ie telling me what every item is and then pointing to the different colors when I ask them to.  
 
[...] Honestly, she (3months old Sophie) loved looking at the pages as I read them to her.  She was still and seemed to be fascinated with the high-contrast of the black images on the white pages.  
 
I think these books accomplish that mission.  And, as an extra, older children can use them to proudly show their parents what they know!
 
Read full review:
 

 Book currently sell individually for just $5.99 on Amazon! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment