Friday, February 17, 2012

Meeting with kids from my godsons’ primary school

Marta, 6 ans : "J'aimerai bien faire pareil plus tard"
Marta , 6Yrs : " I would like to do the same later"

Today I spoke to over 50 kids at my godsons’ primary school. Kids were very excited meeting an adventurer.
Climbing, but what is it? I introduced them to mountain climbing; my challenge of climbing the highest peaks in the world, how you live in the mountain, where are the himalayas …. . Fascinated, they asked questions for over an 1h. It was heartwarming to share my passion with them and trigger such interest.
As part of one of their school projects, they will follow me along my endeavors.


Romane B., 6 ans : "J'aime l'alpinisme"
Romane B., 6Yrs : "I love Mountain climbing"
Aujourd’hui j’ai parlé devant plus de 50 élèves de l’école primaire de mon filleul Raphaël. Les enfants etaient très heureux de rencontrer une alpiniste.
Alpinisme! mais qu’est ce que c’est ? Je leur ai présenté l’alpinisme, mon challenge de monter les plus hauts sommets du monde, comment vit-on dans la montagne, où est l’Himalaya …. Intéressés ils ont posé beaucoup de questions, pendant près d’1h. C’était très touchant de partager ma passion avec les enfants.
Les enfants heureux, suivront avec intérêt mon aventure.


plus d'info: L'Himalaya : la plus haute chaîne de montagnes du monde


VIDEO of the Cho Oyu summit that I dedicace to my godson
English & Français

click on the image to play the video / Cliquez sur la photo pour voir la vidéo




<><><><> <><><><> <><><><>
Ludovic, 6 ans : "J'aimerai voir Everest, escalader avec toi"
Ludovic, 6Yrs : "I would love to see Everest and climb with you"
<><><><> <><><><> <><><><>
Emma, 6 ans : "J'aimerai tellement etre alpiniste comme Sophie"
Emma, 6Yrs : "I would love to be mountain climber like Sophie"
 
<><><><> <><><><> <><><><>
Clemence, 6 ans : "J'aime bien"
Clemence, 6Yrs : "I like it"
 
<><><><> <><><><> <><><><>
Cassiopee, 6 ans : "J'aimerai bien faire pareil que Sophie"
Cassiopee, 6Yrs : "I would like to do like Sophie"


No comments:

Post a Comment